Wonder who is still reading this?
Hahaha... Its been some time since I blogged.... Ages I guess... this is the first blog for 2011!! My last post was on starting my new job.. and now.. i am already like 8 months into the job... How time flies...
I am enjoying myself at the moment... guess nothing to "hiam" about.... a lot of freedom in what I do... can do whatever I want to do... guess the only nerve wrecking times is when I need to email or talk to the "big bosses" .... guess i am just someone who hates to talk or even associate myself with this "big ppl".... not sure why also.... maybe just think I am just too small a fry for them to bother about me lah...
Anyway.. I am thankful for PAPA and how He as been to me.... I have made wonderful friends in BSF... and I thought they that was not possible.. but now... it is... then at workplace, the ppl are nice... although sometimes I do lunch on my own.. but I am also enjoying it as I get to catch up on my TV shows via my laptop.. hahaha...
Also, this year, I've gone to my first Korean concert... and enjoyed it... though felt a bit old..then started a beginners lesson on Korean... learnt how to read Korean words and some basic Korean intro and so on... I enjoyed it... and am hoping to learn more... then went to Korea for a holiday.. my first trip to Korea.. enjoyed it... and will definitely go back...All Korean related yah... yah.. I am Korean crazy.. heee... Sometimes I wonder.. if I am a Korean or a Taiwanese ... would my life be very different... I guess so bah... there all count on looks.. being who I am ... maybe I will be very depressed there... at least Singapore.. we still can be sloppy and no one cares.. hahah...
Anyway.... been reading a lot of ppl's blogs during the General Election.. and realised what a boring blog I have... all on personal stuff only... as if other ppl are interested in my personal life... maybe I will try to see what i can write in the future...
My dad is nowadays crazy about blogging... everyday ask me read his blog.... which i am lazy to do... hahaha... wonder if he knows I blog tooo... but not so frequently though..."P Dun wana him to read my blog though.. hahahaha....
I am enjoying myself at the moment... guess nothing to "hiam" about.... a lot of freedom in what I do... can do whatever I want to do... guess the only nerve wrecking times is when I need to email or talk to the "big bosses" .... guess i am just someone who hates to talk or even associate myself with this "big ppl".... not sure why also.... maybe just think I am just too small a fry for them to bother about me lah...
Anyway.. I am thankful for PAPA and how He as been to me.... I have made wonderful friends in BSF... and I thought they that was not possible.. but now... it is... then at workplace, the ppl are nice... although sometimes I do lunch on my own.. but I am also enjoying it as I get to catch up on my TV shows via my laptop.. hahaha...
Also, this year, I've gone to my first Korean concert... and enjoyed it... though felt a bit old..then started a beginners lesson on Korean... learnt how to read Korean words and some basic Korean intro and so on... I enjoyed it... and am hoping to learn more... then went to Korea for a holiday.. my first trip to Korea.. enjoyed it... and will definitely go back...All Korean related yah... yah.. I am Korean crazy.. heee... Sometimes I wonder.. if I am a Korean or a Taiwanese ... would my life be very different... I guess so bah... there all count on looks.. being who I am ... maybe I will be very depressed there... at least Singapore.. we still can be sloppy and no one cares.. hahah...
Anyway.... been reading a lot of ppl's blogs during the General Election.. and realised what a boring blog I have... all on personal stuff only... as if other ppl are interested in my personal life... maybe I will try to see what i can write in the future...
My dad is nowadays crazy about blogging... everyday ask me read his blog.... which i am lazy to do... hahaha... wonder if he knows I blog tooo... but not so frequently though..."P Dun wana him to read my blog though.. hahahaha....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home