Ah ah ah ah... Staying Alive... Drowning alive..
I am drowning.. drowning with work and work and work... Everyone is overloaded....
I am so angry today... I know i should not.. but sometimes i feel bosses shouldn't they try to say what they think earlier? only when the client scold then they come and look at the report and say this and that... its not that I never send them the report to vet through... You all say ok one mah....
I guess I should just read up more on my work bah.. I know i have that bad habit... and I am learning to change that.. but the problem now is that everyone is just so busy... how can I go home and read up on stuff when I am like working 12-14 hours every day... everytime i go home i am so exhausted.... But guess not an excuse hor.... Aiya... i am just exhausted... Everyone in the office is not happy with each other becos everyone is saying they are too busy to do things.. but everyone is equally busy leh... so how? What do we do leh? I really don't know..
PAPA please give the mgmt wisdom and heart for their employees... Pls let them see their employees as humans and not robots... Pls let them have love in their hearts for people and not only money.... PLS.......
I am so angry today... I know i should not.. but sometimes i feel bosses shouldn't they try to say what they think earlier? only when the client scold then they come and look at the report and say this and that... its not that I never send them the report to vet through... You all say ok one mah....
I guess I should just read up more on my work bah.. I know i have that bad habit... and I am learning to change that.. but the problem now is that everyone is just so busy... how can I go home and read up on stuff when I am like working 12-14 hours every day... everytime i go home i am so exhausted.... But guess not an excuse hor.... Aiya... i am just exhausted... Everyone in the office is not happy with each other becos everyone is saying they are too busy to do things.. but everyone is equally busy leh... so how? What do we do leh? I really don't know..
PAPA please give the mgmt wisdom and heart for their employees... Pls let them see their employees as humans and not robots... Pls let them have love in their hearts for people and not only money.... PLS.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home