<body>

Monday, December 22, 2008

PAPA.... I am sooooo nervous

Oh dear... been some time since I went for interviews.... and now... I am SOOOOOOO nervous.... I guess partly becos I badly want this job...... And I am so afraid of screwing up the whole thing again.... This opportunity is something that came to me... not I go and find one..... AND I reallly am hoping to get it becos it looks interesting and something I would want to do.... However, I really have no confidence at alllllll.... How how how!!! God... please help me... please let me leave it in Your Hands... if this job is for me.. I will get it... if it is not.... I will not get it.... I am just me and would not really know what is the best for me....

But i am reallly nervous now..... Realllly nervous.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home