A little bit of Taiwan in Singapore
Hahahah.... this week is the week of "celebrations" of the day little ayam came into the world ... My first celebration outing was on Saturday... Thanks gals.. Though I duno if you all are reading this...HEEE.... Anyway... thanx gals.... I really enjoyed my little "taiwanese" celebration.. Pei seh... we are old fooggies so no one brought camera... hahahah... ("P)
So..I guess I will just use words to tell you all what we did.... Our dinner was at the good old Bugis at Lai Lai Beef Noodles house... With the Beef Noodles and Bubble Tea... hahahah.... And a wide variety of small dishes.... eh... got toufu lah... bringal with pork floss lah.... sotong lah... pig intenstine lah.. and the must eat salted chicken...
So after chit-chatting, suaning and catching up with each other on the noisy like nothing 2nd floor of the place with the background playing Ah-Do music... think we listened to the CD like 3 times liao... as we heard the song 坚持到底 for like about 3-4 times... did not really count.. .but my "potato" fren was like commenting she heard that song for like so many times liao.. heheheh... imagine her even noticing that... Anyway... just had a good time catching up with each other... just some silly chatter.... to waste the time away.... sometimes silly chatter is really fun... chatted our 10 year friendship celebration trip is gettting no where... the usual how we knew each other... the holidays and mission trips we had together... how we are doing currently... looking at photos of my potato fren's boyfren... suaning my fren who working in a school and complaining the problems the students are giving her and yet she also giving problems to her own school she is studying in.... Just some silly chatter... but I missed this kind of chatter all the time... I missed the days we had back in Crusade... days where we took bus together... days where we gossiped about our crushes of our senior... days where we had camps at Sentosa and some sec school premises, stayed overnight to play some silly Polar Bear game and waited for the sunrise together... days where we bathed in the toilets together... days where we studied together at the library, dropped each other encouragement cards and then walked down to Crusade room or outside some Lecture theatre for Prayer meetings... days where we had our weekly Friday meetings and ended with our weekly King Albert Park Mcdonald's meeting... days where we meet after school for Bible Study at Canteen 3 with plates of fries in the centre... Those were the days man... hahaha.... old lady babbling about previous days again...
Oh well... after all the silly chatter, we decided to move on somewhere else... was deciding either to go walk walk and then sit down for some drinks... but being the lazy and hate crowd bunch... we decided to find a place to sit down and drink... and where did we go leh?? To Music Dreamer Cafe at Marina Square....
When we went there is was already full house... but it was the first half... the waitress told us 2nd half will have seats cos some customers will leave.. and yeah.. we got seats... was joking that we can just take a mat and sit outside just to hear the music... Anyway... we got a seat... and guess what... the ppl singing was 浩源/礼莲/晋旭... okie... one of them i duno who he is... some young boy... who is rather talented... knows the keyboard and guitar... and he sings rather nice as well... the other 2 is 蔡礼莲 and her husband.. one fo the guys from 梦飞船...
I used to think 蔡礼莲 is rather demure and gentle.. but boy was I wrong... she is very bubbly and 'crappy'... got a lot of cold jokes.... Enjoyed the night just listening to them sing... hehehe... drinking my 简单爱 drink... kekekek.... Which is a combination of my 2 favourite fruit... Lychee and Strawberry.... And quoting for my dear fren Limei.... "It can never go wrong with Lychee"...kekeke.... Really liked the night.... listening to songs... chatting with frens... and passing a very "taiwan" style night.. though I duno in Taiwan they really have such things a not lah.. hahaha.. let me just imagine.... During that time... I momentarily was back to the old Ayam... without much stress or things to worry about... hehehe..
Thanks girls for the wonderful night.... It is expensive so we can't do this often... but remember our karoke date loh...
Here was my pressies.... kekek...
HEEE..... I feel loved....
So what are my plans for my actual day leh... Well... I have took half day leave.. and decided to spend some time with my PAPA .... Need time to look through the pass year how it has past... and guess need to say where I will be going from here... Then after that.. meeting my mamee for dinnner... keke...
Have a good week ahead.. and see you all soon loh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home