In a mood for just writing nonsense
Ha... listening to some music.. and suddenly felt like writing just some stuff...
Today is a Sat... yesterday was my mom's birthday... took leave to go out with her.. and she actually went out with my aunty instead.. HA! So... i stayed at home... wanted to do some work that I brought back.. but was awaken by my house phone... my auntie sms my mum and duno why it was diverted to my house phone.. HA... to wish my mum happy birthday.. thought it was my sis.. but no.... still no news from her.... I really dun understand why she dun wana our family liao... a lot of thoughts will come to my mind.. like oh.. maybe she is just busy.. maybe she is sick so she dun wana us to worry so stay in friend's house... (CHIO CHIO CHIO)... but... i really still cannot understand.. dun dare to email her cos I afraid she angry... I emailed her once liao.. but she never replied that email... she did not used to be like that... but I've never been really close to her.. so .. guess i will not understand what she is thinking lah...
okie.. to continue on my story... when grumpily to pick up the phone... then cos it was an sms.. i jsut put down the phone and went back to my comfy bed... duno why I pick up my HP to look... saw got 1 missed call .. thought it was from a co. I wrote in too... happily looked at the number... it was my Co. ... "sigh".... i ignored it and went back to sleep.... think i woke up by the house phone again... a lot of ppl calling to wish my mum happy birthday.... i laid on my bed and rolled around.. hahaha...did not want to wake up so early on my off day.... took up my HP again to check... I got 4 MISSED CALLS!! and 2 SMS... my fren kept calling and smsing.. saying need me to call back... I'm sorrie Ruby.. to be honest.. I was furious... It is my off-day... i wanted to rest lor... guess i knew I had to wake up... so I grumpily went to the toilet.. brush my teeth... and called her up... something was wrong with the figures of the report again... but it was not our fault mah.. How on earth would I know or be able to check there is no such counters in those stores? Yes, maybe I should have called FW up and check at the time when Albert asks us to check lah... but...
Oh well... so helped to change the reports again.. and all that.... Guess I was rather rude on the phone again.... I'm sorrie my friend... It was just my foul temper...
My temper has always been bad... I know that it is... but it became worse when I came to work here... And I hate this part of me.... I want to help .. I do... but sometimes... i just get so angry... why me again? something good its not me lor... but something bad happen.. then they say its my responsibility... I know I have to learn something from all these... I have to learn patience especially.... but its so hard God.. its really so hard... I feel horrible to know that sometimes I am in the wrong.. but I still continue to 撒野... hehehe.. oh well...
Sometimes I really duno what I want out of life... I work and work... but in the end ... what is it I get? My goal in life has been to make a difference in the ppl around me... and let them see the glory of my PAPA... but... i sometimes feel I am doing the opposite.. HA! Let them see the horrible part of me... and then they start to doubt if my PAPA is the true God.. and that makes me so guilty.... God... I am so sorrie... at the bad example I am potraying... Oh well...
Later going out with the SIM gang... to celebrate our CEO's birthday.. heheh.... Gals... I'm so glad you all are in my life... really.... Okie.. enough of my blabbering... Nana...i also wish I had the chinese calibre of 阿信... then i can write all this in chinese.. hahah. but i cannot lah... think i will spend almost one week if I do that....
One week ago... I was so excited to go for my 5 heroes concert... one week later.. .I am here blabbering nonsense and preparing to go out to celebrate my CEO's brithday... one week later... where will I be leh??
Today is a Sat... yesterday was my mom's birthday... took leave to go out with her.. and she actually went out with my aunty instead.. HA! So... i stayed at home... wanted to do some work that I brought back.. but was awaken by my house phone... my auntie sms my mum and duno why it was diverted to my house phone.. HA... to wish my mum happy birthday.. thought it was my sis.. but no.... still no news from her.... I really dun understand why she dun wana our family liao... a lot of thoughts will come to my mind.. like oh.. maybe she is just busy.. maybe she is sick so she dun wana us to worry so stay in friend's house... (CHIO CHIO CHIO)... but... i really still cannot understand.. dun dare to email her cos I afraid she angry... I emailed her once liao.. but she never replied that email... she did not used to be like that... but I've never been really close to her.. so .. guess i will not understand what she is thinking lah...
okie.. to continue on my story... when grumpily to pick up the phone... then cos it was an sms.. i jsut put down the phone and went back to my comfy bed... duno why I pick up my HP to look... saw got 1 missed call .. thought it was from a co. I wrote in too... happily looked at the number... it was my Co. ... "sigh".... i ignored it and went back to sleep.... think i woke up by the house phone again... a lot of ppl calling to wish my mum happy birthday.... i laid on my bed and rolled around.. hahaha...did not want to wake up so early on my off day.... took up my HP again to check... I got 4 MISSED CALLS!! and 2 SMS... my fren kept calling and smsing.. saying need me to call back... I'm sorrie Ruby.. to be honest.. I was furious... It is my off-day... i wanted to rest lor... guess i knew I had to wake up... so I grumpily went to the toilet.. brush my teeth... and called her up... something was wrong with the figures of the report again... but it was not our fault mah.. How on earth would I know or be able to check there is no such counters in those stores? Yes, maybe I should have called FW up and check at the time when Albert asks us to check lah... but...
Oh well... so helped to change the reports again.. and all that.... Guess I was rather rude on the phone again.... I'm sorrie my friend... It was just my foul temper...
My temper has always been bad... I know that it is... but it became worse when I came to work here... And I hate this part of me.... I want to help .. I do... but sometimes... i just get so angry... why me again? something good its not me lor... but something bad happen.. then they say its my responsibility... I know I have to learn something from all these... I have to learn patience especially.... but its so hard God.. its really so hard... I feel horrible to know that sometimes I am in the wrong.. but I still continue to 撒野... hehehe.. oh well...
Sometimes I really duno what I want out of life... I work and work... but in the end ... what is it I get? My goal in life has been to make a difference in the ppl around me... and let them see the glory of my PAPA... but... i sometimes feel I am doing the opposite.. HA! Let them see the horrible part of me... and then they start to doubt if my PAPA is the true God.. and that makes me so guilty.... God... I am so sorrie... at the bad example I am potraying... Oh well...
Later going out with the SIM gang... to celebrate our CEO's birthday.. heheh.... Gals... I'm so glad you all are in my life... really.... Okie.. enough of my blabbering... Nana...i also wish I had the chinese calibre of 阿信... then i can write all this in chinese.. hahah. but i cannot lah... think i will spend almost one week if I do that....
One week ago... I was so excited to go for my 5 heroes concert... one week later.. .I am here blabbering nonsense and preparing to go out to celebrate my CEO's brithday... one week later... where will I be leh??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home