<body>

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Soul Patrol!! Soul Patrol!!

Hahahah... Okie... I am going "ga ga" over Taylor Hicks.. Dun ask me why... I just am... Just watched finished the American Idol Finals!! This was the only season I watched from the beginning to the end... and.. been rooting for Taylor Hicks all the way... He was the only reason I stayed on for the the show... Crossing my fingers that he wins this competition.... Was the same feeling as how I really wanted Weilian to win Superstar.. the only difference is I get to join in voting for Weilian though having to pay money... But all I can do for Taylor is going onto the American Idol boards at their official website to see what ppl say about him and his performance...how the voting in American goes... and then waiting for the delayed telecast in Singapore... and yelling Taylor Hicks to my mum who hates him as and when he comes onto my TV set back here in Singapore...kekekek..
Oh well... Tomolo... all this is going to be over... and I will be waiting for the next BIG thing on my list.. that is.. Eh.. Superband?? Kekeke.. Nopey ... That show does keeps me entertain for now...But man.. how I wish we do not have to pay for voting leh... If we dun have to pay like almost $1 per call.. you know.. after the GST and all... I would really be all up calling for the bands in Superband.. though they honestly dun make the name "SUPERBAND". In my opinion... eh.. which is a biased opinion... there are only 2 bands which I think are SUPER... that is of course MAYDAY... and SHIN.. kekeke.. have to say sorrie to Beyond loh.. I do like your songs but... I never attended your live concert before.. so... can't say much... But back to Superband... I do hope that "cannot make it" band get kicked out soon... Cannot stand seeing them making a food of themselves on the stage anymore... And... Lucify is growing on me lah.... kekeke... but will be rooting but NOT Calling anymore for Qinobe..Pls check on me ppl if I call.. but do have a urge to call for Lucify if they perform well that is.. kekekek..
Okie.. so what is really THE NEXT BIG thing for me??? Drumrolll................................
THAT will just have to be World Cup!!! Yeah man... Ole Ole Ole Ole!! Okie.. I am outdated... I hate that Chinese song for World Cup 06 on radio now.. What "celebrate the day...the day.. the day... " okie.. maybe I am biased AGAIN... I just dun like Huang Yida.. and he is singing that song.. so I dun like that song... heheheh....
Okie before I go on... I have to be honest with the ppl reading this blog who do not know me well... Eh... I do not watch EPL but I do watch World Cup for... eh... the sake of watching ... and... hehehehe.. to be seeing some nice looking man sweating it out on the fields and spitting all over... Which team am I rooting then? Hmmm.... the one with handsome guys in it.. kekkekekeek.. Okie.. i a patriotic person.. since Singapore cannot make it this time round...(will they ever??crossing my fingers tightly... ) I will support the Asian teams..... kekekek... After they kena kicked out... then I will support the team... that either has the more handsome players... or... nay.. will support the team with the more handsome players.. kekekekek...
I said I wanted to have more constructive post this time round.. hmm.. does not sound that constructive to me again.. hahahaha...
Oh.... Over the Hedge is nice.... Cute and funny... must go watch it if you all not yet watched it... I love Hammy in the show... kekekekek...
Hmm.... okie.. eh.. my life has been... normal... going to work... going back from work... just like a usual time schedule I keep to everyday... maybe just for some days going out with friends... Ah.. Boring life huh? But mostly is what we make out of it... I just chose to spend it on useless stuff lah... kekke.. like TV and .... stoning.. keke.. I am used to me work... Just rather busy at times and the usual anger fits I get when we just get those unreasonable datelines... Sometimes I really duno what clients think neh.. like ppl no need to rest... all they do is send an email.. and want some data within a short time span... "sigh".... Okie.. If I ever get to be so high ranking to ask for data... I will promise never to give unearthly datelines to the ppl who have to give me those data.... Oh well.. but what to do.. Have to quote my boss "We have no choice"... But he is nice lah.. He tried to delay some requests for us... ("P)
Okie... will sign off here liao... hmmm... Anyone game for Zpop this year? Only got Fish Leong, Jolin, Zhang Xin Ze and Harlem... Eh... not very attractive to me expect for Zhang Xin Ze lah... So anyone game? kekeke... miss those times going for concert lah... our last one was Mayday and that was in December.... Will try to see how much is the tickets this year.... if too expensive then we will just have to miss this one... Why they dun get Mayday? Or even Soler I also will sure go.. hahahah... or... Wu Bai?
Oggie... really Buai loh!!!
JIA YOU!!! Ah-Char!! Ah-Char!! Huai-Ti!! kekekeke.... YEAH!!! SOUL PATROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................................................

2 Comments:

Blogger Icy PrinCesS said...

Ayam, u try the way to embed player from the following url onto ur blog. It shd work. I hv tried it out.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=1006040803456

1:06 AM  
Blogger Icy PrinCesS said...

And if u want continuous playing, change the loop=false to loop=1

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home