<body>

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hmmm... Something wrong with my music thingy...

So sad... I duno what happened to my music thingy... can't seem to open my page when I have it... I delete the player than now can liao... ah.... how??? Sianz.. now no time to go and fiddle with it lah.. see when i got time then I go and see how....
Hahah... well... tonight is another night of Super Band... hmmm... Can say not bad lah... as in... it seems quite interesting to watch as for now.... if only their singing can improve... hahah.. okie... for ppl who do not know my... (where i dun think there will be... ) .. i am one of those who will 走音 one lah... so cannot say much.. but hey... i listen to music a lot.. and know when they are on the note and when they are not... But for the moment will be still rooting for 司诺鼻... eh... forgot lah.. think that is their name... cos... to me they are one of the best there lah... the other group I liked was out long time ago mah... hahah.. but if they continue to sing those kind of songs.. they are going to lose me sooner or later.... anyway... i am just those ppl who watch and dun call... hey.... ppl in American dun have to PAY $$ to call neh.... why we need to... heck... if they make it toll-free I 100% will call... I am not going to pay 60 cents again.. unless got groups can touch me as how Weilian did... kekekeke...
Today was a horrible day in the office... Busy and boss keep asking me to do a lot of other ad-hoc stuff ... He say no choice.. I have to do it... Then in the morning you ask me whether I wana to take leave and that I should take leave to rest.. go on a holiday or what...... hmm... ain't you contradicting yourself?? Dun understand lah... Too bad... This is my PMS period... BAD MOOD!! heheheh... ("P) Tomolo have to run those stupid runs again... and in big bulk some more... With that stupid computer I have... "sigh"... sometimes really feel like bringing my home computer down to the office and tell those ppl...See how fast my home computer works as compared to the one you give me in the office....
Also irriated with a funny client ... keep asking if data correct... for goodness sake...next time... if you think I cannot answer you.. then DUN ask me liao... go straight to my boss... I answered like 2 times... and can come back the 3rd time asking... "Can you please kindly check if the figures are correct... we are shock that it increase so much... we know it may be right becos of this and that.. but.... can you pls check one more time?" Geessh... If you think the figure is wrong... then just say straight lah... all the polite phrases for what?

Hahah.. okie... Enough of complains liao lah... Just that it is a Monday after a long weekend... I am tired... and I am having my PMS... So ... everything happened at the wrong timing... Oh well... what to do... that's life bah.... always have it's ups and downs... happiness and irritating parts... 加油!加油!加油!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayam, ayam...

can almost empathise with your "bad mood-ness"...! Don't you just feel like throwing out everything at times?

hehe, have a good week ahead nevertheless. see ya soon!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home