LIVE from ESPN Star Sports
hahahah.. only after working for 6 months then I found out I can actually blog in the office... strange... i remembered the last time i tried I could not get into this website neh.... Oh well.. Something more for me to do during lunch time.. kekekek..
Been feeling quite sianz at work lately.... one of the research gals is resigning... not that we are very close frens or what... but at least she is considered a fren to me in the office... the rest are just collagues bah.. hahah... just so sad that she is leaving... happy for her but sad for myself... "sigh".... and guess another thing that was bugging me was why my boss never asked me to fill her position lah... I used to think I won't mind such stuff... I used to think I would just be satisfied having a job... doing what I like to do.. then i will be happy.. ah... but guess when we are faced with the situation itself than we know..... I need some time to come to terms with it lah.. but quite fed up that I have to cover her job until the new person comes... I mean... "sigh".. it is just very strange to me lah... oh well... and another thing is i really feel very lonely here lah... though i might be getting used to being alone... but... it still feels rather strange... hahah... Ayam is learning to be alone... and learning to be contented with whatever I have .... Anyway.... heheheh... I already collected 2 ANG BAOs in the office!! Yeah! One was from my Indian boss and another is from the ang mo boss... kekekek.... good to have a little more "income" to this month.... need to save money ah.... i very poor... no money liao... kekekek...
CNY coming... going to throw all the rubbish that is on my table into my cupboard so that my nice little room will look neat on CNY.. kekekek... do those going my house.... let me forewarn you.... DUN open my cupboard if not a lot of things will be falling onto you liao.... kekek...
This year reunion dinner will be at my uncle's place... hope that we will have a good time though.. hahah.. like nothing much to talk to them... and my cute nephew will not be around cos my cousin will have to go to her in-laws place for dinner.... "sigh"..... if not I will definately be very entertained by my nephew.... kekek...
okie.. me better get back to work if not cannot finish.. hahaha... and boss coming back from meeting liao bah... yeah!!! tomolo half day and then its a really long weekend liao!!!
Happy Chinese New Year loh ppl!! Gong Xi Fa Chai!!! eh... doggie year good luck "wang wang" come....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"sigh"...just had a meeting with boss.... my oh my....... how come now need me to do so many things?? hahahah..... my wish for more work to do has actually came true huh..... aiya... why bad wishes come true and when I wish for a boyfrend still not yet come true.... "sigh".... bad mood.... PMS..... irritated..... fed up.... PMS!!! hahahahahahhaha....... dun mind me venting my anger and frustration here... no one else for me to tell now.... so come here and tell the whole world!! kekek.. no lah... here only a few ppl reading.... oh well.... nevermind...at least now time to knock off liao...
you know... sometimes you say you dun mind but actually you do mind... that feeling... i am so disgusted with myself at how I actually mind such stuff... hahah.... guess have to learn not to mind..... oh well... now going to go back home... drink some Voka... update the song here... watch American Idol and laugh at the ppl making a fool of themselves ... and go to sleep in my warm and cosy bed that will never fail to make me feel... loved.. hehehehehe.... duno what I am talking about lah..
thanx for listening to my complains.. kekekek...
Happy CNY!!! I wish I will have more "ang bao" with more money this year...kekekekekkeke.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wah.. i think this post will be one of my longest post thus far... hahaha.. thankfully this website is okie... actually took time of my PRECIOUS TV (hahah.. it's an excuse lah.. now no nice shows also... ) to type... no.. actually just wanted to upload this Mayday song which I think is exactly how I feel... not now lah.... now I am sleepy... hahah.. but I just love the lyrics of this song.. eh.. EXCEPT for one line which I TOTALLY disagree lah.. the 我就是我自己的神... heheheh.. becos... nope... 我的神是Jesus... ("P) But... other parts of the song are nice though.. kekek.. put the lyrics below loh... so you all can enjoy and read at the same time...
当 我和世界不一样 那就让我不一样 坚持对我来说 就是以刚克刚
我 如果对自己妥协 如果对自己说谎 即使别人原谅 我也不能原谅
最美的愿望 一定最疯狂 我就是我自己的神 在我活的地方
** 我和我最后的倔强 握紧双手绝对不放
下一站是不是天堂 就算失望 不能绝望
我和我骄傲的倔强 我在风中大声的唱
这一次为自己疯狂 就这一次 我和我的倔强
(就这一次 让我大声唱 啦啦啦啦... )
对 爱我的人别紧张 我的固执很善良 我的手越肮脏 眼神越是发光
你 不在乎我的过往 看到了我的翅膀 你说被火烧过 才能出现凤凰
逆风的方向 更适合飞翔 我不怕千万人阻挡 只怕自己投降
So come on everyone... let's sing along... And in this new year... may all of us... never give up... Oggie.... 加油!加油!加油!
and.... will end of with my mum's favourite phrase for the new year..
年年美美....年年瘦瘦
kekekek... ("P)
Wah.. i think this post will be one of my longest post thus far... hahaha.. thankfully this website is okie... actually took time of my PRECIOUS TV (hahah.. it's an excuse lah.. now no nice shows also... ) to type... no.. actually just wanted to upload this Mayday song which I think is exactly how I feel... not now lah.... now I am sleepy... hahah.. but I just love the lyrics of this song.. eh.. EXCEPT for one line which I TOTALLY disagree lah.. the 我就是我自己的神... heheheh.. becos... nope... 我的神是Jesus... ("P) But... other parts of the song are nice though.. kekek.. put the lyrics below loh... so you all can enjoy and read at the same time...
当 我和世界不一样 那就让我不一样 坚持对我来说 就是以刚克刚
我 如果对自己妥协 如果对自己说谎 即使别人原谅 我也不能原谅
最美的愿望 一定最疯狂 我就是我自己的神 在我活的地方
** 我和我最后的倔强 握紧双手绝对不放
下一站是不是天堂 就算失望 不能绝望
我和我骄傲的倔强 我在风中大声的唱
这一次为自己疯狂 就这一次 我和我的倔强
(就这一次 让我大声唱 啦啦啦啦... )
对 爱我的人别紧张 我的固执很善良 我的手越肮脏 眼神越是发光
你 不在乎我的过往 看到了我的翅膀 你说被火烧过 才能出现凤凰
逆风的方向 更适合飞翔 我不怕千万人阻挡 只怕自己投降
So come on everyone... let's sing along... And in this new year... may all of us... never give up... Oggie.... 加油!加油!加油!
and.... will end of with my mum's favourite phrase for the new year..
年年美美....年年瘦瘦
kekekek... ("P)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home