<body>

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Why are extroverts better of in the world?

This thought came to me recently... cos as I look around... ppl who are more out-going make friends more easily... oggies.. honestly.. yesh.. i am jealous.. cos I am not an extrovert... and I dun like to strike a conversation with ppl I do not know... guess I will only be talkative to ppl I am close with bah... hahahah... not sure if ppl find me like that lah...
i dun wish to say what happened ... but.. I guess... my conclusion to the whole thing is... I will continue to be myself.. the ayam I always have been ... I dun have to be a person who will only be accepted if I behave in a certain way ... and i should not be bothered by it at all cos this is usual... everyone in this world has their own cliques.. i have my own cliques too... so.. why shld I care if I cannot belong to that clique... hahahhaha... not sure if any of you know what i am trying to say... anyways.. i am tired of trying... and i dun see the purpose to try any longer... i will be who i am...oggies.. this is my complains for now.. hahahah..
but i guess... i am just upset.. why is it a disadvantage to be an introvert.... in friendships.. in life.. in finding a job... i always feel like an idiot when i know i have to speak up but i just can't ... "sigh"... and i dun wana push myself to do that... "sigh"
hahah.. today is PMS day lah... depressed, frustrated, upset... all added together... but no worries... after a good night sleep... tomolo will be a better day....
加油!加油!加油!
and.. following the example of nana.. heheh.. here is some FIR song lyrics that has encouraged me greatly...
天空晴朗 心情很蓝
紧握的手 决不松开
我穿越伤害 最美的答案
是祢的爱
what it meant to me is... my PAPA's hands will always be with me.. never letting go of me.. and i will be able to walk through all the sad or depressing moments of my life cos the best answer is already in HIS love...
will post up songs here... just when i managed to get the hang of it... hahah...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ayam, you know, sometimes the extroverts are the loneliest beings in the world... don't envy them! :)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home