<body>

Friday, June 03, 2005

I tink i will official open my blog today...

Oggies.. here is the official opening day... TODAY (3rd June 2005 - the birth of Ayam's Blog)... hehe.. nothing much done though... cos too lazy to do anything else... will keep the whole thing simple... cos i am just to lazy to do anything else...

what is today.. tink it is my PMS day... I always blame days in which I am depressed to my PMS day.... why am I depressed? Firstly cos of the dream I dreamt.... Secondly cos no company called me today as yet.. i thought today was the last straw... cos... next week I will not be in Singapore... than if companies call me.. i will have to tell them I am not in Singapore and post-pone any interviews if they ever call me... it is a mixed feeling ya know... that of hoping they call.. and that of hoping they do not call.... I am worried is that if they call and I ask them to post-pone they will not be willing to do so and there goes another "chance" down the drain... "sigh"

everyone tells me I am paranoid... yes I am... as I grow older.. i can't help feeling izzit becos of my age that ppl are not calling me... izzit becos of my photo that ppl are not calling me... izzit becos of the bug in my email... izzit becos my HP is not working... cos.... my qualifications are the same as the ppl who got jobs... I have working experience... where does the problem lies then??? if no one calls me.. what do I do?? However, I am very thankful the support I get from my family... my parents have always been telling me it is okie.... it takes time... thanks mum and dad... I appreciate the support... it helps.... I am also thankful for the support from my frens... cos.. everyone is saying not to worry... and that good jobs are worth the wait... thanx ppl for all your encouragement...

no choice lah.. will have to continue to JIA YOU loh... AH-CHAR!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home