<body>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Where oh where is that job of mine?

Sianz ah... i am tired of waiting for that "perfect" job of mine.... went to a few interviews all cannot... there were a few when I thought could be possible.. but it turned out useless... really wonder where went wrong... I always tink my requests are not high... I dun demand a high pay... neither do I demand short working hours ah... I dun mind working late.. I dun mind multi-tasking... but... just no one is giving me a chance to prove myself.... guess my interviewing skills is terrible bah... or... there are just better ppl out there lor... "sigh"
but been having really strange dreams lately... last night.. i dreamt my frens and I went for a trip... and its all my frens together... SIM ppl... MRPL ppl ... church frens.. crusade frens.. hahaha...like all know each other like that.... i forgot where we went lah... but we were at some camp... than the girls were all sleeping in this really big attic... than... also forgot what we doing liao...i only remember it was some camp... or maybe some tour lah.. cos got a helicopter ride one of the days.... than we went to sit the helicopter together... and took a lot of nice pictures of the beautiful scenery... than... in the sky got shops selling food and we asked the helicopter to stop by so we can buy some hotdogs i tink... hahahah... hmmm... was it becos of the Back to the Future show?? anyways... than suddenly we were on the ground liao... than I was going with some ppl (forgot who liao) to the attic to get something... than we walked up... we saw "somthing" sitting on our mattress and "it" slowly turned around and looked at us.... i was too scared to look so i hide behind one of the girls who went with me... then we hurriedly went downstairs to tell the rest of the "thing" in the camp... than the whole place changed to a chalet... those big big ones with a lot of rooms one... than we were saying that girl kena killed in the chalet lah... all that... then... I woke up.. hahahah... hmmm... strange dream huh... it was not say those kind of nightmares though... really enjoyed my "helicopter" ride... hahahha...
oggies... enough of my dreams... i can come up with a whole book on dreams neh... always have dreams when i sleep... but some cannot remember.. some.. heheh.. too private to tell ya all what it is about... and some... really strange and funny ones... i normally have the strange and funny dreams the most.... but...well.. it is a good laugh in my dreams ... heheh...
oggies... will stop here.. suddenly realised it is 5pm liao... going to watch my Entertainment News liao!! kekek..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home